Monday, June 13, 2011

LIPSTICK & a few other's haul.

This is just a collective haul from may to this past weekend. I have been on this HUGE lipstick kick lately. I have no clue why because up until now my interest in lipstick was strictly for other people's makeup. I barely ever used it. But you'll see something's come over me because I bought, A LOT of them. Ridiculous. Anyways, let's get started!


First off as i stated before I've been trying to get my hair healthy again. Going from black, to blonde, to natural (light-medium brown) was hell on my poor hair. So I decided to buy the It's A 10 Miracle Leave- In Product & the Miracle Hair Mask. In short, I love them! I may review them later on.

The next couple of things I purchased from www.cherryculture.com last month.

Black label Lipsticks:


(left-right)Princess, Girly Pink, & Opium


Round Lipstick:


Fig and Peach Bellini


Lip Liner Pencil in Dolly Pink & Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Peach:




The next few I picked up at the mall. the MAC lippies were back to MAC. let me tell you how excited I was LOL!

MAC cremesheen lipsticks in Shy Girl & Creme Cup:



MAC lip pencil in Spice & MAC lipglass in Florabundance (left two):


And VS's Perfect Lip Stick In Heartbeat:




Last but not least, these are all the drug store items I picked up!

REVLON:

PhotoReady Concealer in 001 Fair. I'm not going to swatch it since it's just a concealer.


Color Burst Lipstick:

Carnation and Pink Sugar



Super Lustrous Lip Gloss:


Coral Reef & Firecracker


MAYBELLINE:

Colorsensationals:


Coral Lustre

MILANI:


Baked Blush in 05 Luminoso




Kind of a lot. But for a month's worth not too bad. Well, I have a few things I'm going to start doing but till I can get those together I figure this will do. :) let me know if you got any good stuff lately!

have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment