Monday, June 6, 2011

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base

So I was going to review the beauty blender sponge I bought, but to be honest I hated it & decided not to. However I started using the L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base & I LOVE it. If you aren't familiar with this product it was put out quite a while ago with L'oreal's Studio Secrets line. This is what it looks like...
On the box it says:
get perfect skin texture instantly, wears all day.

silky, lightweight formula that glides onto skin.
velvety smooth feel.

it is supposed to smooth lines, hide pores, and banish imperfections.

Application Instructions:
-apply after moisturizer dot by dot blending in a circular motion. Flawless matte finish


Now, I've worn this for about 5 days now & I don't know why i didn't try this sooner! It's a whippy mouse like feel. It's a slight pink color. I just dab a clean finger in the product once for my forehead, and once for each side on my cheek & it's enough product. My skin is super oily through out the day & this keeps the oily away for the most part. That's the main reason i love it. It does smooth my skin texture out, and my make up does last all day. I would definitely re purchase this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment