Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Face Wipes

so for about i guess 8 months i'd been using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Face Wipes. I would alternate between all of them because they all worked great. I never have an issue with breakouts & it claims to remove all of your make-up & it really did, at least for me. 
however about 2 weeks ago i decide why not try something new. i should know better than to do this because i have combo/oily skin & it's sensitive to break outs. but i was in a mood so i did. i saw the Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Face wipes & saw that they were oil free & decided to try them out.
Keep in mind this is a pre step to my cleansing routine because i like to wear full coverage make-up so it makes sure i get it all off. This one just doesn't do it for me. i feel like i have to scrub to get the same results as the Neutrogena ones. I'm going to definitely go back to those. The garnier ones do not make me break out, there really isn't anything wrong with them & maybe for someone that doesn't wear heavy make up it may work out for them. i just personally prefer Neutrogena wipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment