Tuesday, May 31, 2011

may favorites♥ & weekly update!

hope everyone's may was good! mine was a bit rocky, but i'm pulling through. i have a few favorites, or a little more than that lol. lets get started!


Adele 21- i played this c.d. pretty much all month! she is amazing & i love her songs, soooo great!

now, about 2 months ago i went from black to my natural color. :x horrible to my hair! so i'm not dying it, trying to not heat style it often, & i've been trying out different treatments. this is one i've been LOVING.
the pantene moisturizing treatment for curly hair. it smells amazing & my hair is so soft after i use it! i only do this once a week, and normally just let my hair go natural those days.


another favorite i've had this month is the Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Lotion<3 i don't even have to use perfume after that lotion it's so great. i've been using it pretty much every day.

Now on to Makeup:

I've been going back & forth between MAC & Revlon for my foundation but with my skin tone changing i don't want to buy MAC & not use it all, so back to Revlon ColorStay i went. I've used this for about 2 years now & i always go back to it. i use the oily/combo formula in the shade 180 & i'm a NC25/30 for reference.


I have been reaching for this every day, whether it be the brown or the black. it's so little it's easy to control & it stays really well. & so far i haven't experienced drying..
the MILANI eye tech liquid liner.


MAC's Warm Soul. i use this almost every day right now. it's so gorgeous on pretty much any skin tone.


Short & sweet lol



now for my update. so this morning, after i woke up i weighed myself & i'm at 120.0 so i've lost about 3.7 lbs. i'm handing this to water weight but i'm not sure. Now here are my measurements this week:

thigh: 21.5
butt: 38
hips :35
waist: 31
chest: 33.5
arms: 10

so i've lost a few inches all over. yay :) if you're on a journey like i am stay focused & don't beat yourself up. being healthy & doing things the right way so that way it stays that way is way more rewarding than the fad starvation diets.

No comments:

Post a Comment