Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer

I tried this before about a year & a half ago. I didn't really like it then. But i loveee watching youtube gurus & two of them really like this so i thought maybe I'll give it another shot & so far i really like it!

I'm a concealer under foundation person. It doesn't work for me to put it over the foundation. to each their own. I bought this in Ivory. I'm between MAC's NC 25-30. i dab it on. it actually doesn't need too much. I blend it out & set it with the white powder in Neutrogena's concealer, i can't recall the name. It reminds me of the Makeup Forever HD powder. Anyways, I don't have a problem with creasing or caking up. I do have combo/oily skin & it lasts for me. I alternate between this and the Hard Candy concealer. So far i like it a lot.

3 comments:

  1. does it covers eyebags and blemishes well? =o

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me it does. i don't have SUPER bad circles or anything, but it covers what i do have. & as far as blemishes go i don't use it for that because i use the Hard Candy Glamoflauge, which i absolutely adore, & my blemishes cover well with foundation. I hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete